Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Enjoying the moments

I finally did what I have been saying I'm gonna do for all of this time. I started a blog. Life has kept us so crazy busy, in a good way.
Our little boy Cameron keeps me on my toes! He is so busy and so curious and so into everything. Most of the time I love watching him learn, grow and discover. However, watching him learn to unlock the door I just locked to keep him out of something, or grow more and more curious about every button on every machine, appliance, cell phone, etc., or discover more naughty things to get into, wears me out sometimes! He is 18 months old and no, we are not quite ready for another one so don't ask. I love to take his pictures and would do it more often... if he would just sit still! Thank goodness for digital cameras! Sometimes it seems like I take 100 picture of him for that one good shot I was looking for and get a few surprise pictures along the way.
I still do professional photography. Families, Babies, Kids, Maternity, Couples, and especially Weddings. I have a website www.momentscapturedbyjess.com if you want to check it out but I haven't updated it in a long time.
We also just finished building our first home! We love our home so much and can't believe it's ours. Some days I wake up and I can't believe this hasn't all just been a dream.
We are headed for Disneyland soon and are so excited for our first big family vacation (besides reunions and such) since Cameron was born.
I will try to post more soon... and also get some pictures up.

1 comment:

Devin and Jade said...

Yay for blogs! I just started one too. My address is jonesparadise.blogspot.com. Love the story about your stroller at Disneyland by the way!