Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cameron is 2!

Wow, I cannot believe how fast he has grown. I meant to post this a little earlier but we have had some busy weeks. First of all Cameron got really sick and had an ear-infection and I didn't even know it! That's right no pulling on the ear or acting fussing or difficulty sleeping...nothing. I only figured it out when I was bathing him and went to clean his ears and he freaked out when I touched one of his ears, but not the other. At the doctors when they checked his ear Cameron was crying and REALLY didn't like it. He tearfully told the doctor "Bye, See Ya Later" a million times while the doctor was giving me directions.
But he is all better now and we were able to visit the Phoenix Children's Museum to celebrate his Birthday and Pete's Birthday and Valentine's Day and President's Weekend... Yes it's a very busy weekend for our family. It was really fun! I will post more with pictures later.
We have also recently visited a small airport near our house to watch the airplanes or (ah-nah!'s) Cameron LOVES LOVES LOVES ah-nah's which are mostly airplanes, but are sometimes helicopters, hot-air balloons and, at night, blinking lights. Sometimes he hears an airplane or even just the traffic outside and runs to the window... ah-nah!. He also points out airplanes in books. I swear, airplanes are in the Van Allen boy's blood because we did not force feed this stuff to him, he does it all on his own.
Besides ah-nah!, there have been so many more words, including "more, drink, milk, juice, snack or nack?" And he understands even more. Almost every day I give him a direction that I don't think he will get but most of the time he understands and it amazes me.

No comments: