Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding!

I was even the maid of honor!



My friend from high school Amy got married last weekend and it was a fun filled weekend of activities. Thursday was the rehearsal (when I realized exactly what I had gotten myself into (walk in front of a ton of people I don't know down a staircase and through grass with pointy heels on, plus bridal bouquet holding during the ceremony and dress fluffing every time she moved.) Then we had dinner at My Big Fat Greek restaurant...yum. Friday Amy, the other bridesmaid Emily and myself went to get massages and they were also delicious. I was always afraid to try them but now I hooked. Then we met up with some other girls and had pizza and calzones at La Bocca's... yum yum. The wedding day we got all our hair and make up done together, in between which I was taking as many pictures of the details and such as I could. I wanted to take so many more since Amy was drop-dead gorgeous but I was trying not to get in the other photographers way. Plus, I don't think she would have liked if I walked down the aisle with my camera. When I didn't have my camera, I could feel myself aching to have it in my arms, she was so incredibly beautiful and her eyes just drew you in. Check it what I was able to capture!




1 comment:

Devin and Jade said...

SO Pretty!!! Love the photos and Amy does look gorgeous!