Friday, January 22, 2010

Guess What!



We are pleased to announce ...




It's a BOY! Yes we are having another boy! I am so excited for Cameron (and especially happy for Pete's wallet, girl's outfits come with some many more accessories), but a little nervous for me. I hope he isn't as crazy as Cameron was. I'd like a nice calmer boy this time around please. As soon as she told us what we were having I had visions of 2 Tasmanian Devils swirling around me in my house! I am excited to get some Big Brother, little brother outfits soon and we went to Build-A-Bear again to make a bear for the baby and a Big Brother Bear for Cameron that the boys named KiKo (Pete got it off of Rush Hour Three and Cameron loved it). I will post those pictures soon! Now we just have to come up with another boys name HELP!





Yep, no doubt about it! I even asked her to look again, just to make sure...

3 comments:

Bryce and Miranda said...

WAHOO! Congrats! I didn't even know you were preggo. I am so excited for you two. That will be so fun for Cameron to have a little brother. When are you due? Did you hear that I am expecting as well? I am due at the beginning of Aug. so probably a couple months after you. Yeah for babies.

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

Hey! I found your blog hope you don't mind. This is Sara Butler, well Sara McLeod Now.... when are you due? We are pregnant with out second also and he is a little boy!

Downs Family said...

Yep that's Boy all right!! Congrats Jess I am happy for you guys. Now the boys are going to outnumber the girls in the Jarman Clan with all these grandsons!!