Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Everything!

It's been a busy weekend so I'll make one post about it all!


Happy Valentine's Day to You
I love Valentine's Day! I love my boys Cameron, Peter and baby Graydon (who Cameron calls baby Gray in his prayers) I love all my Friends and Family and hope you had a good Valentine's Day. Pete and I got a rare date-night and went to Pei Wei, then saw Valentine's Day the movie. Then on Saturday we went for a walk as a family along Tempe Town Lake and ate at Rubio's.


Happy Birthday to Pete
Happy Birthday Baby! I can't believe how old you are getting! hahaha I get to say that because I will ALWAYS be younger than you!

Happy Birthday to Cameron
Happy Birthday little 3-year-old! You are such a big boy! Becoming so helpful, and you can be such a crack-up, and such a sweetie. I love how you can't hold just three of your fingers up so when we ask how old you are you hold up all 10 of your fingers in a funny wonky shape!


Happy President's Day to Everyone
Hope those who traveled were safe and enjoyed themselves and those who didn't were able to have some fun too! It was Cameron's Birthday so we went as a family to Freestone Park and ran in the grass, fed the ducks, and rode the train! Then after his nap (really just quiet-time) we ordered pizza, opened a few simple presents then played with them and had some of Daddy's carrot cake.


Happy 3-Day Weekend to Me
I was so happy I got to spend all of this time with my favorite boys!

2 comments:

Devin and Jade said...

What a crazy, busy, but fun weekend for you all! Love the pics!

Dee said...

My goodness! I love getting to see you all even though 1. I'm very far away and 2. I'm jealous you get to wear short sleeves already and 3. I'm a slacker and didn't get a present made for the little man's birthday.