Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The photo shoot



It was incredible...
It took three of us. Cameron was running back and forth on the little booth they have set up for pictures. He would run and just plaster against one wall, pick back up, turn around, play peek-a-boo behind the extra backgrounds, run to the other side knock on the wall "Who's there?" I had to pick him up throw him in the air a few times place him down in the designate spot, jump back really fast while one lady danced around in the background with toys and another took the picture.
After we were finished one of them said I have heard stories of children like this but I've never seen one. Then I told her one- she's lucky he was in a good mood that day, and two- he's like this from the minute he wakes up until he goes to bed.

Was it all worth it? Yeah.

We had such a great day that day. I took a day off just to be with him. Once Cameron realized I was going to stay with him he was so happy the entire day. We played and went to get his pictures, shopped at the mall, saw the puppies, came home, he had a nap, then we played the rest of the afternoon and went to the park!

2 comments:

Bryce and Miranda said...

Oh my Jess, He is so stinkin cute. You did get some great pictures. I am sure some of the not so great ones were pretty entertaining as well. I miss you too. I don't know if we are coming for Thanksgiving, we haven't talked about it. I will let you know when we do know.

mce said...

great pictures. a very handsome young man
mce