Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sanna Clogs

That's how Cameron says it, but he loves him. When went to see him at the mall on Wednesday and another kid in front of us was crying and didn't want to see Santa, Cameron was ready to elbow him right out of the way and jump on Santa's lap. He showed him a list with pictures of things he wanted and told him what he wanted then said Merry Christmas and Thank You. I thought I would have to sit in for the pictures, but he was doing fine and I got up and out of the picture. afterward we went on a train they have in the mall and Cameron chugga-chugga(ed) and whoo-whooped the whole way. He also talked about the colors of the cars (mostly blue and green)

2 comments:

Devin and Jade said...

So cute!!! I wish Indy was liking Santa, I've tried taking her a few times and she freaks out! Which mall did you go to that had a train? Can't wait to see you soon!

Dee said...

He's so cute! I love it!!!