Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween fun

Cameron and I have been having lots of fun celebrating Halloween. Here are just a FEW of the things we have done this month...
We made a Mummy Buddy using craft sticks and felt

Surprised Daddy with carrot cake cupcakes all dressed up!

Had several versions of a Lightsaber Lunch like this one


Made hand print ghosts


These are the beans Cameron has been playing with


We also read a ton of Halloween books from our Halloween box.
These are some of our favorites this year...


I also printed out some fun games like this movement one
Anyway tons of fun at our house, so happy and grateful I can be home with the kiddos and do fun activities like these all of the time!

1 comment:

Bryce and Miranda said...

You are such a fun mom. Keep posting all of your fun at home activities so I can use them when my kiddos are old enough to know whats going on. How fun. Your boys are so cute.