Monday, October 11, 2010

Quick Update

Still no camera hook-up, but I wanted to share what has been going on.
Last week Gray popped 2 teeth out like it's nobody's business! I can't believe it, he is only 3 months. Besides teething week, he laughs and coos all day long and it is music to my ears. He is also trying very hard to wean himself and we had to start supplementing with bottles. Since then, he has really packed it on. Every day he looks just a little bit fatter!

Cameron is LOVING preschool and always wants to stay longer. He comes home singing a little song, or saying a little poem almost every time. He wants me to read to him all of the time and just last week earned his first BOOK-IT for a free pizza. He is incredibly excited for Halloween and Christmas and we have been doing tons of fun crafts and activities.

The weather has really cooled down and with the chill in the air I have been really getting excited for the holidays. I have taken on a few homemade projects for both the boys so we'll see how that goes. I hope I haven't bitten off too much, but the good news is if I don't finish, Cameron's Birthday is in February, so I could give it to him then, right? ;)

2 comments:

Devin and Jade said...

How crazy that Gray already has 2 teeth! Can't wait to see pictures! Hope I get to see you soon. I miss you!

MoJay said...

AWWWWW! I miss you guys. I hope that you guys are all doing well, and I hope we see you soon! Love ya!