Sunday, July 25, 2010

OH. MY. HECK.....

Yes my sis-in-law Jenny has blow me away yet again! She took so many incredible pictures of our new little guy that I had to share them with you. Not to mention the family photo shoot that she took in April that I still haven't shown you. Seriously look at these! Is he not just the sweetest little guy EVER! I can't stop staring them and at the little model himself. He is such a good baby and everyday I can't help but look at our little family and feel so very blessed. Cameron is such a good big brother and loves to help. Pete is so amazing with both of our boys. And Gray is just... perfect.








3 comments:

Devin and Jade said...

He is SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!!!! Those pictures are amazing too!

Bryce and Miranda said...

What an angle! Babies are such miracles. You are a beautiful mother. I can't wait to join the world of motherhood.

MoJay said...

precious...so, so precious...