Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cameron's new friend

The other day Cameron was eating in his highchair and I was upstairs doing something. I heard him talking to someone so I came down to see what was going on. He was looking out the back widow and talking. I looked for a bird or rodent or spider... nothing. I got him down and he ran right over and started talking to a fly on the inside of the window. He was playing with it! He'd talk and laugh and scold. The fly would buzz around at him and Cameron would run away screaming. That happened several times. Then he got his book and shared it with the fly. I sat there watching this thinking, " I have got to set up a play date for him!"

1 comment:

mce said...

hi
i read this and just laughed and laughed, then called some daughters. one of mine, had several best friends. POTATO BUGS!
they were always available, very friendly and always let you choose the game and rules. very good friends. we have lots of pictures, where there is something in her hands and she is looking down. they were full of potato bugs!!!
marilyn