Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

This year has been very crazy, fun, busy, exciting, changing, tough, and wonderful. We are looking forward to another new year but I wonder... Why do we wait until the first of January to start a new diet or new organizing plan? Why not start on September 12? April 22? Why do we wait until Anniversaries and Valentines to show our love for someone, or Birthdays to show how special they are? Why do we scrapbook Birthdays and Holidays, Vacations and Photo Shoots but have a hard time taking pictures of everyday stuff? Why do we wait until someone is gone (even if only for a week on a trip) to really appreciate them? Just some things I have been pondering. So, I guess one of my New Year's resolutions is to live life more fully, everyday not just the special occasions and appreciate what I've got. And I am starting it right now!

No comments: