Friday, October 17, 2008

Cameron's Might Adventures Part 3

Okay here we go with another.

This morning I heard Cameron calling me and I got up and started making the bed. Then I heard a shriek and a cry... I ran in to get him in a slight morning fog (those of you who know me at all know that I do NOT get up well in the mornings) and there he was opening the door of his own bedroom!
I don't know how he got out of his crib, or how he didn't get hurt in the process, or if he'll do it again, or what he was running out of his room to go do (get into something he wasn't supposed to... roll down the stairs... or just visit momma). But I hope he doesn't do it again. I better stop posting these stories... I'm sounding more and more like a completely incompetent mother!

2 comments:

Devin and Jade said...

I love all of Cameron's mighty adventures! He is so cute! And you are a great mom, he is just learning new things he can do! Sounds like he did good in nursery by himself though, thats awesome!

Unknown said...

hi
very interesting. i am glad you are back blogging. cameron seems inquisitive and energetic!! very good traits in a very young man
mce