Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cameron's Mighty Adventures Part 2

If you haven't read it read the first adventure before you read this.

Okay so after he opened the door to go outside during the week, we dropped him off this Sunday for the first time to nursery by himself. He turned 18 months one of the first Sundays we moved in, but between Danielle's wedding, our trip to Disneyland and camping, and Conference we haven't been there much and I have just been trying to get him used to it before leaving him there. Anyway we dropped him off and I get to go to the big kids classes for the first time in a long while. After class I go to nursery to pick him up. As I come around the corner to his classroom I see him running. I thought "oh I guess Pete beat me to it and already got him. Then I see his nursery leader running, diving, catching my little squirt while he squeals and giggles and trys to get away. So now I have to worry about that door too! This kid is trying to give me gray hair early I know it!

No comments: